Body Temperature Recognition Solutions
Adept Security brings you Body Temperature Recognition Solutions, designed for the detection of skin-surface temperatures to achieve rapid and safe preliminary screening in public areas, meaning your business can operate efficiently in a safer environment.
Why you need it:
With many businesses itching to get back to work as usual, we want to ensure that they are able to do so in a safer, faster and smarter manner. How can we do this?
These cameras allow for non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact and protect public health.
One second per person for skin-surface temperature detection allows for quick evaluations. Alerts mean it’s easy to make a quick decision as to whether that subject needs to seek a medical examination, before they interact with other subjects.
Intelligent detection means that there is a greatly reduced chance of false alarms. This technology ensures that thermographic cameras only detect human skin-surface temperature as opposed to other heat sources. Compensation algorithm ensures the temperature is compensated with ambient temperature and the distance of the measured target for better accuracy.
What we can offer:
We offer a range of product types and applications to suit different needs and budgets.
PORTABLE BODY TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT SOLUTION
As our budget friendly solution, this system allows for reading the body temperature of anyone within 1.5 – 2.5 meters of the device, with an accuracy level within 0.5 degrees to be handheld or tripod mounted at 1.5 meters high. There are 2 camera options available depending on budget:
Hikvision Handheld Body Temperature Measurement Camera
BODY TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT SOLUTION
This is a recordable solution and the system allows for reading the temperature of anyone within the detection distance with an accuracy level within ± 0.5 degrees.
- Installed with a Hikvision 8 channel ‘I series’ NVR which sends notifications for anyone identified with a temperature above the defined amount.
- Temperature detection distance 0.8 – 2.5 meters (Other Detection distances available).
- Option to include a calibration device to reduce the level of accuracy to within ± 0.3 °C from ± 0.5 °C.
- Hikvision Bullet camera & Turret camera options available.
- Mounting height of 1.5m.
- Tripod available if required.
This face recognition solution acts as an access control device, integrated with a fever screening function. It reads skin-surface temperature and can identify those who are not wearing a mask.
- Temperature Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2m.
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert: there is also the option for authentication or attendance to be denied if the recognizing face does not wear a mask.
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting fever.
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting fever.
BODY TEMPERATURE & FACE MASK RECOGNITION SOLUTIONS
This is a recordable solution and the system allows for reading the temperature (accuracy level within ± 0.5 degrees) & identifies those who are not wearing face masks within the detection distance.
- Installed with a Hikvision 32 channel ‘DeepInMind’ NVR which sends notifications regarding temperature and face masks within the detection distance.
- Temperature & face detection distance: 2 – 7 meters.
- Option to include a calibration device to reduce the level of temperature accuracy to within ± 0.3 °C from ± 0.5 °C.
- Hikvision Thermographic Bullet Body Temperature Camera.
- Mounting height of 1.7 – 2.5 meters.
- Tripod available if required.
TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR
This is a fully installed solution which includes a Walk-Through Metal Detector with a Temperature Measurement Camera.
- LCD Screen
- Counting display (counts the number of people who walk-through)
- Metal alarm times
- Real time temperature
- Audible strobe light alarm
- 18 independent detection zones
- Temperature accuracy to within ± 0.5 °C