Adept Security Systems design, install and service high performance reliable barriers and gates resulting in total access and security solutions. Improving your security leads to reduction in theft & vandalism whilst automating access improves efficiency, releases man power & reduces time waste.
Our automatic and manual traffic barriers are designed with many specific features and benefits to suite a wide variety of site conditions. Barriers and gates provide high levels of physical & mechanical security to a wide range of applications.
Traffic barriers provide for general traffic flow control only.
Key points to consider when selecting the correct devices:
- The Environment: Is the entrance in which the gate is expected to operate exposed to high winds?
- General Surroundings: Is vandalism likely?
- Ground Levels: Careful consideration particularly with sliding or swing gates
- Traffic Flow: Consider the way in which vehicles use the entrance. Is there likely to be queuing traffic onto a high way?
- Traffic Lights: These devices generally used when rising Bollards / rising Kerbs in higher security applications & busy restricted situations.
- Pedestrians: The use of joint entrance for vehicles and pedestrians should be avoided where possible; you should always allow for separate pedestrian route.
- Support Structures: Is the size and construction of the gates and mounting posts or piers suitable to take the weight & gates capable of being automated.
- Safety: The main consideration is to remove the risk of crushing by any automated gates and/or lifting by rising bollards / kerbs.