A Forge Master was suffering from a spate of high value thefts of a variety of materials ranging from Carbon Steels, including Super Alloys and specialised Non Ferrous Alloys.
Following pressure from their insurers and clients, Adept Security Systems were recruited to provide suitably acceptable CCTV / Security system to provide a total site wide lockdown feature throughout the site.
Issues to resolve:
- The site was vast and complex with heavy industrial processes operating during the project implementation process.
- Any manufacturing down time would significantly add to the overall project cost
- Three different main vehicle entrance gates
- As part of the clients design requirements was to ensure a full audit trail was available for all aspects of the solution for management use
- Third Party Business within the site boundary
- By providing a certified BS 8418 High Security Detector Activated CCTV System throughout the site with integration and installation of Motorised Cantilever Gates.
- Controlling of all vehicular/staff and visitor movements with access control.
- Upgrading of Intruder Alarm Detection throughout the site providing guaranteed police response.
- Quantities of fixed and fully functional CCTV cameras are located to provide total site surveillance and management information including ANPR technology.
Contract Value £148K.
Hard Drive Recording and Transmission of images reactively and proactively controlled and monitored by a NSI Gold Monitoring Centre.
Not only was the installation successfully completed on time and to budget it was also completed without any interruption to the production process on site.