This project consisted of a phased refurbishment of a five storey office building in Central Birmingham, Adept were instructed to reinstall the Fire Alarm, Disabled Refuge systems and WC alarms.
Features of the project include:
- Extensive overhaul of the entire building required our engineers to work to strict site regulations and to strict deadlines.
- Providing solutions for bespoke elements of the fire alarm required close partnership with manufacturers,
- Top of the range fire alarm installed with fully loaded graphics package, ensuring in the event of a genuine alarm the fire brigade can navigate the system with ease, with early detection systems in place.
- Occupied floors meant stipulated working and drilling times, Adept had to adapt their workforce to allow for these time slots.
Adept were commended for their professionalism and quality of workmanship by the contractors involved Lancaster Circus 2.
- We worked closely with the client understanding their concerns and requirements and this resulted in us reducing the programme by 25 weeks.
- The building remained operational throughout the refurbishment process. Our project team held regular meetings with the Contractors and City Council representatives, ensuring they were kept Lancaster Circus 5 informed at all times, and any concerns were addressed.
- Due to the city location of the building with limited site access and car parking, our strategy was vital in minimising the impact of the project on Council staff and other businesses in the area.
Please see the suppliers case study here