Electronic Security Engineer – West Midlands
We are looking to recruit an experienced Electronic Security Engineer based in the West Midlands to undertake Installations, Fault Finding and on occasions servicing
• We require you to have at least 3 years’ experience installing electronic security including IP CCTV, Intruder Alarms & Access Control to current British Standards & NSI Gold Regulations.
• Fault find on all systems.
• Be professional at all times.
• Adhere to Health & Safety requirements. (Training is offered)
• Working at Height. (Training is offered)
• Working long distance is rare, but can be a requirement
• You must hold a full drivers licence with no more than 6 points.
• Experience working on Commercial and Industrial Installations.
We are looking to take on capable individuals that take pride in their work and are keen to join a valued team. If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, the opportunities for the right individuals along with a competitive salary and job stability are right here.
Included In the package for Electronic Security Engineer – West Midlands:
• Competitive Salary
• Company Laptop
• Company Van
• Company Mobile
• All PPE & Company Uniform
• Training where required including Health & Safety training
• 28-33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
Hours: 40 hours
Contract: Permanent – (3-month probation)
This post closes on Monday 16th March 2018.
We have very low staff turnover and are a family run Business that has a vibrant, committed team. You could become part of this team If the requirements seems suited to you, please apply by sending you CV to HannahL@adeptsecurity.com